It was on November 22, 1943 that 21 members began the proceedings to found a Caisse populaire in North Bay. On December 2nd of the same year, the Ministry of Agriculture gave its approval to Caisse populaire St-Vincent de Paul (North Bay) and recognized this new entity as a financial institution. The assets at the time were at approximately $19,000.
Caisse populaire North Bay is a founding member of l’Alliance des caisses populaires de l’Ontario limitée. Since that date, the Caisse has seen tremendous growth. In order to better serve its members, a second branch was opened in 1991 on Algonquin avenue.
The Caisse has been at its present location since March 2001.
With close to 70 years of service to its members and our community, Caisse populaire North Bay has become a proud member of North Bay’s financial community.
There are no upcoming events at this time.